Finding the benefits

Anyone with a serious condition whether it be mental or physical know that we can have our fair share of rocky patches. Especially when you have a new diagnosis, I fear my life will never be the same. I am going to admit that this month in particular has been the worst; I'm starting uni next week and panicking. What will I do without my mum there to help me when things get tough? My sister there to make me laugh? Having to sort out all my special assistance and DSAs (disabled student allowances) before I arrive has taken over my life. On top of this there's the normal panic and stress of moving away from home and meeting new people.
So imagine how amazed I was to open the door this morning to receive a parcel from Benefit cosmetics! Along with 3 gorgeous products came a personal, handwritten note that simply said "Hope you love these Tallulah!"; I was over the moon and no amount of makeup wipes could wipe the smile of my face! I felt like for the first time someone who had no connection to me whatsoever had tried to cheer me up! The three products that I have received were "Gimme Brow", the "GALifornia blush" and the "HOOLA quickie contour stick".  (All linked below)
Each product is packaged beautifully and will be proudly featured amongst my ever-growing makeup collection! Anyone who knows me knows that my eyebrows are the thing I take most pride in, so I can't wait to try this volumizing formula! It looks easy to apply, the spoolie eyebrow brush is small enough that I can carry this product with me wherever I go; although I won't need to touch up my brows that often as this water-resistant and long wearing product means that I can have the perfect pair with little- no maintenance needed!
The creamy contour stick is golden without being too pigmented and shiny and will help give my face that radiant boost I will most certainly need in the English winter. Contouring is a skill I have always admired (Yes, Kim K is my spirit animal) yet have never managed to succesfully add that definition that I have always desired! With this contour stick comes a small page, giving me "slimming lessons" allowing me to easily contour with confidence! The blush is a perfect combination of baby pink with a few shimmery undertones, I have obsessively always used the Benefit liquid blush so I am very excited to see how this one compares. I can't wait to try these products soon and am sure I will love them! (Maybe even more than I love their other products?!) Lesson is that if you let people in on how you are feeling you will eventually be heard and hopefully cheared up! There are silver linings or benefits to opening up, it may take you a while but this is something I promise! So all I can say is THANKYOU Benefit!

Also can I say how much I love this motto!
Gimme Brow

Comments

Popular Posts